At Biosion, our employees are our most valuable assets. Our employees show passion in their pursuit of meaningful contributions to the Discovery and Development of innovative therapies for patients worldwide. Biosion is committed to maintaining a comprehensive career development program that helps our employees to explore their potential and fulfill their dreams.
- Driving Innovation for Cures
- Dedicated to patients
- Committed to our employees
Benefits to joining Biosion
- Opportunity to work with world-class pharmaceutical and biotechnology leaders and professionals with global vision and diversified culture
- Comprehensive on-the-job training courses including technical, leadership and soft skill training to help our employees learn and develop
- Talent review process with individual personal and career development plans
- Ability to grow your career through customized career paths including scientist/management channels, internal referral/transfer and global development programs
As a global company with global effort, vision and perspective, we strive for diversity of thought, background and experience. We think and act as one team, committed to our patients, employees and communities.
We are passionate in creating and delivering breakthrough therapeutics for patients worldwide. If you have a similar global vision and share our passion, you are warmly welcomed to join our Biosion family in our journey to make a significant impact on patients’ lives.
Regulatory Director, Global Regulatory Affairs
We are recruiting a Regulatory Director for Global Regulatory Affairs to help create and manage the regulatory submissions in the US, China, Australia, and Europe of our biologic pipeline assets in immunotherapy of oncological diseases. Biosion is an “IN GLOBAL FOR GLOBAL” biotechnology company located in both the U.S. and China. Our highly experienced and world-class Discovery and Development teams are committed to delivering “Innovation for Cures” for patients worldwide.